Saturday, September 20, 2014

Final Update with Photos and Video

Wow, it's crazy to think that its been near 3 months since I've finished. I've since moved up to Chicago to start working. But I realized that I forgot to deliver on a few items.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who followed this blog. It means a lot to look at the statistics and see that many people followed it and were interested.

Secondly, I've procrastinated with sharing the photos and VIDEO! that I took during the trip.

So, without further adieu, you can find the pictures I deemed worthy here. I posted them on Facebook and this is just a snippet of them. I took a bunch.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202116941302757&type=1&l=9fbfb41668

Here you can find a video montage of my trip. I put this together recently and it's a collaboration effort in a sense. A decent amount of the photos are mine, but at the same time, I borrowed a decent amount from all the people I met along the way. It's a bit long, and I may be a bit biased, but it's a great watch, even if you skim through it and jump around.

https://vimeo.com/105284281

If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to shoot them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment