Friday, May 23, 2014

So I figured out the issue and a work around. Long story short, Google and Apple aren't cooperating. So doing this via email. I hope to update with thoughts daily. 

Anywho, to catch up, I guess today was, what, day 9 on the trail. It's difficult to keep track of the days and the schedule. 

First day was difficult. The best way to describe it is hell. It was pure hell. It was 27km (sorry find a metric calculator to convert) up over the Prynnees and back down. It took 10 hour and was the most difficult thing I've ever done physically or mentally.

Day two was 29 km to the next city which was equally difficult on a sprained ankle. 

On average, we have done probably 25 km or more a day. Were gonna slow down. I've found a good group that keeps the same pace as me. 

We are now under 550 km to Santiago or bout that many. Still a long way to go. 

It's been an exhausting day. I'm staying in an attic of a church which is cool. People are amazing on the Camino. As it goes, the Camino provides. 

I'll update more once I'm feeling better. 

If you have questions, use the comments and I'll answer them in the next post. I know they are out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment